Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 17 December 6th 2009

Today was a kinda lazy Sunday. Went and watched the new Robin Williams stand up at a friends house. Today also was a day that I started with Chinese food left overs and ended with Little Caesars pizza. Despite that fact I am still just about at goal.

Lunch
Shrimp Fried Rice 456,14,0
Shrimp Chow Fun 192,7,2
Chicken with Lobster Sauce 200,3,0
16oz water

Midday
Diet Rite
16oz water

Dinner
Little Caesars pizza pepperoni and bacon 280,11,1 x 4
Crazy Bread 100,3,1 x 2
Ginger Ale 140,0,0

Night
Milk 200,5,0

Grand Total 2513,79,8.

I love the fact that even when I eat unhealth food I take into account that I have to eat in smaller portions. I have noticed it does not take as much food to fill me up. I also do not eat till I am about to explode. This has been the hardest feeling to get over, as it always has been. I just know that if I can keep up my stride and my watch and keep my head together this will all work out for me in the long run and I can finally start feeling great.


No comments:

Post a Comment