Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 13 December 2nd 2009

So last night I forgot to post the blog, but I do still have my notes from my little notebook and here it is.

Breakfast
Oatmeal 160,2,3 x 2
16oz water + peach

Midday
Granola bar 100,2,1

Lunch
Pita 165,1,1
Gyro meat (6oz) 600,55,0
Small Greek salad 100,2,2
8oz water

Afternoon
16oz water

Dinner
Smart Ones Chicken Fettuccine 340,6,4

Night
Diet Rite
Roasted Peanuts 170,14,2
Hot Cheetos 170,11,1 x 2
Milk 200,5,0

Grand total 2335,111,18.

After the long tired day yesterday due to the power going out I was too interested in going to bed and forgot to post. So now it is up and no harm no foul. I keep getting on my scale every morning and I feel I am about to be able to weigh myself again which would be nice. I have noticed lately my water is loose on my arm and my pants keep getting bigger. I take this all as a good sign.

2 comments:

  1. After catching up on your blog I can tell that you are making yourself accountable and along the way you're doing a lot of self realization. That is a huge key in weight loss success too. Keep up the great work. I need to make sure to track my food more religiously myself! Thanks for the reminder that I should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing what I can when I can. I did this blog for two main reasons. First I wanted to help my self get healthy. Second I want to show how easy with self realization loosing weight can be. I was on weight watchers for over a year at my old company. It was a very motivating experience. Unfortunately moving and changing jobs threw off my motivation.

    ReplyDelete