Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 3 November 22nd 2009

Oh the Sunday. Usually the day I like to not leave the apartment and just melt into relaxation to prepare for the coming week. I think I did fairly well today and treated my self to a snack while watching "The Next Iron Chef".

Breakfast/Brunch it was almost noon after all
Oatmeal 160,2,3 x 2
16oz water with peach mix

Mid Day
Mozzarella string cheese 80,6,0
16oz water

Dinner
Dumplings home made (I call them a failure lamb and pork are not equal)
Lamb 443,31,0
wraps 50,0,0 I made this up it sounded good
additional ingredients 50,0,0
Fried Rice 100,.5,1 x 3
carrots 80,0,0
16oz water with peach

Night snack
Hot Cheetos 170,11,1 x 2
Large Milk 122,5,0 (I am rounding up tired of putting 4.8)
16oz water with lemonade

That makes the grand total out to be 1705, 69.5, 11. Not bad for a lazy Sunday that I will usually just munch on anything around the apartment all day.

Holding myself accountable to this list I am posting is really helping me to make better decisions on what I eat and do not eat. I know all I have is my word, but I have listed everything I have personally consumed on this blog so far. No sneaks or just a bite of this and I will not write it down. This is a complete list and with Day 3 behind me, this is getting easier to manage what I want and do not want to be eating. 1705 calories means I might have lost some weight today. I know I use more than 2000 calories a day. According to freedieting.com when I put in my stats I burn 3692 Calories/day. Extreme fat loss is listed at 3400. I hope my eating half of that will not disrupt me too much. Only the future shall see. Alright off to bed and more tomorrow. With a fresh Monday at work it will be on the top again to watch my eating and no snacking on the treats we just have laying around.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great so far!! And there were no treats lying around at work today, whoo-hoo for both of us!! I'm very impressed that you're blogging and writing every single thing you eat down. I agree, it's a great way to stay accountable!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete