Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 47 January 5th 2010

Did some research and I at this point I might actually be starving myself and it is probably not good. I think I will start incorporating some healthier snacks into my diet throughout the day. With my calorie count for this day I am sitting at almost half the calories I should be getting for extreme loss. If I am going to make this work I need to balance things out and try to snack more in the beginning of the day then have a light dinner and try to round out at my limit by like 9 o'clock with my glass of milk. Got some exercise in too, yeay!

Breakfast
Oatmeal 160,2,3 x 2
Lipton Iced Tea

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Pepperoni Pizza 310,7,4
Granola Bar 100,3,1
Water

Midday
Apple Juice 140,0,0

Dinner
Lean Cuisine Chicken Portibello 390,8,2
Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi

Night
Water
Milk 200,5,0
Hot Cheetos 170,11,1 x 2

Grand Total 1800,49,15.

Weight in the morning was 401.4.

So close to my goal. I did the math and my intake from this day completely came up at 37 weight watches points. I used to get 44 points. I need to up my intake a little with something healthier so we shall see. I want to lose weight at a reasonable pace and keep it off. I will be able to do this and I cannot wait to get down to below 400 for my first goal. Then the moon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment