Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 46 January 4th 2010

Starting again, just picking up as if I stayed on it. Should help me motivate back into the habit. This is not a new years resolution, it is a permanent life resolution.

Breakfast
Oatmeal 160,2,3 x 2
Diet Lipton Iced Tea

Morning
Granola Bar 100,3,1
Water

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Pot Stickers 260,4,3
Panera Chips 160,8,2
Water

Dinner
Chili's
Chips and Salsa 470,39,5 / 2
Country Fried Steak, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Garlic Toast 1470,84,9
Brownie Sundae 1340,68,7 / 2

Night
Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
Milk 200,5,0

Grand Total 3605,161,26.

So this just goes to show you how much planning should be part of my day. Had the idea of going to subway after work. Jacki and I decided getting out of the apartment and having a sit down meal would be worth it before running to Target. Well that 2 people eat for $20 is to good to pass up. Got a new scale also while at Target. I am able to actually measure myself. I will start posting weight I suppose on the next post. I already have my number for Jan 5th, but I am keeping it a secret. A little hint, the number is very close to what my goal was before Christmas, like 1.4 pounds away from my goal. Need to work out when I get home tonight on the ball. Hope that all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment